- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- Been good, getting ready to enjoy the summer. I bought a car 10 months ago so have not done a lot with my fish lately other then some half ass breeding of rainbow fish. Resorted to buying some higher end 'show guppies' through my club because they always sell well and I had too much empty space. So I have a lot of damn guppies now.
What state did to you move to?
- Hi there, my name is Joel! I make plush versions of your fish for a low cost. They're each handmade by me with high quality stuffing and pillow/blanket fleece so they're all machine washable. My betta's include flaring add ons; an extra piece that can be attached in seconds under your plush fishes gills to give him a flaring look. There are many other little goodies that come with your purchase as well, please read below to find out where to shop!
All of my plush betta's are $20 plus shipping. I now ship internationally; just know that you must pay shipping and any fees associated with shipping a product over-seas.
If you're interested in purchasing one of my fish, please visit the thread Joel's Betta Plush Creations Shop in the Betta Art section of this lovely website. Thank you very very much for reading this, and I hope to hear back from you soon! :)
- About AndrewM21
- Nothing very interesting.
- Miami, FL
- Fish (Obviously), gaming, RC planes (gas & electric).
- Computer/Software Technician
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
- 3 - 5
65G FW Mbuna tank
50G FW Mixed Cichlid
33G Reef Tank
- Veresei liked post by AndrewM21 On thread : Starting Over! (Journal)Few updates; I still need to add the black foam background, but everything has went well so far :) http://i.imgur.com/raxLWds.jpg http://i.imgur.com/pgl0pXA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZtutP9L.jpgLiked On: 06-29-2015, 10:27 PM
Posted On: 06-26-2015, 07:11 PMJumbo liked post by AndrewM21 On thread : 20G Nano Reef Tank (Diary)Reef will be revived soon, it's in progress. Keep a look out for a new thread soon!Liked On: 11-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Posted On: 11-23-2014, 11:00 PMWell, after seeing this (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/saltwater-fish/new-frostbite-clown-450290/) ; It was hard not to go out and get one, such an amazing fish. I was thinking about a fuscus...Liked On: 09-02-2014, 04:55 AM
Posted On: 09-01-2014, 01:16 AMI did a little bit of cleaning today in the salty, decided it was time to scrape the glass. Got some decent shots of stuff in full bloom; May do some horse-trading at the local fish store tomorrow,...Liked On: 09-02-2014, 04:54 AM
Posted On: 09-01-2014, 12:14 AMI'm workin' on it! Haven't made any new additions in months, mostly just been sitting back and letting it do its thing. My Kenya tree decided it was [finally] time to split. ...Liked On: 08-28-2014, 06:00 AM
Posted On: 08-26-2014, 10:11 PMWell, it's been about a month and a half since I've made any updates here. So I figured it's about time to get some new photos uploaded. Took these earlier today. ...Liked On: 07-28-2014, 05:44 AM
Posted On: 07-28-2014, 01:10 AMThanks man! https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3850/14205787818_811b8498d5_z.jpg https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3852/14205955567_f4d2dd601c_z.jpgLiked On: 07-28-2014, 05:44 AM
Posted On: 06-10-2014, 01:59 PMSome coral love for today. They look quite different under the new lights. And there's you some coraline algae badxgillen, since you said my tank needed some ;-) ...Liked On: 07-28-2014, 05:44 AM
Posted On: 06-09-2014, 11:22 PMpop liked post by AndrewM21 On thread : Holding and eating?It is a common occurrence with cichlids, I've had dozens of successful hatches from my cichlids and several of them have ate during the course of the incubation period. Most often the holding female...Liked On: 06-12-2014, 08:09 AM
Posted On: 06-11-2014, 07:38 PMHere's a FTS a while after the tank move and everything has settled. https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2915/13907546997_69078a8e9d.jpgLiked On: 05-04-2014, 11:54 PM
Posted On: 05-03-2014, 03:04 AMhttps://farm3.staticflickr.com/2875/13791500134_e35460da4d.jpg https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7002/13791190405_87f7a2de06.jpg https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7375/13791216313_561de3ac5c.jpgLiked On: 04-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Posted On: 04-12-2014, 12:33 AMI did some minor aquascaping today after it cleared up just to get everything partially in order, nothing appears to be stressed from the move and we appear to be solid, thankfully everything went...Liked On: 04-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Posted On: 04-11-2014, 09:19 PMHey folks, The move is done, was is successful? I have no idea, only time will tell. Everything is at the front of the tank because I couldn't see anything due to the new live sand, therefore I...Liked On: 04-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Posted On: 04-11-2014, 12:56 AMWell, It's time to upgrade. I'll split this into a new thread at some point, I'm starting to make the move from the 20 tall to a 33 long. My lights will be here next week and I'll start moving...Liked On: 04-09-2014, 03:04 AM
Posted On: 04-04-2014, 10:46 PMJust a minor update; My camera hasn't been focusing well lately so I haven't been able to take any nice pictures, one of my T5 bulbs blew out so I'm running 2x blues and 1x white right now until my...Liked On: 03-28-2014, 07:34 AM
Posted On: 03-19-2014, 02:59 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 PM.