Conversation Between ao and kfryman
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 43
- Are you sure? They look exactly the same and resemble the same leaf structure. I don't have any in my tank anyways. I was just curious.
Well I have dirt in the tank. So if I have to rip it out, that means it will be a complete mess. So I will have to get a fertile substrate for good growth. Which means stratum. Not sure if I will get ADA or Azoo. Both are good products and do mostly the same thing. Just Azoo doesn't leach ammonia and the pellet shape lasts longer. They are both made in the same factory supposedly as well. Probably going with Azoo
- oops posted on my own wall by accident
"oh LAND baby tears? lke the ones they sell in pots at the local market? those are entirely different species...
your tank, if it's not deep... I wouldn't worry about it too much for now... especially if it's closer to the top than the bottom.
wht happened with the fertile substrate...?
- Yeah HC, well I'm not sure if the baby tears I have seen on dry land is baby tears or HC as in dwarf.
My tank is scratched/cracked, not deep, but it worries me. No one knows what happened, yet someone hit it and won't fess. Now I'm out money to buy new items since I won't have a fertile substrate.
- you're talking about HC right? not HM? HM grows fine in a semi low tech aquarium. HC I'm not so sure. I'm growing it in my HOB, I didn't put any in my tank to test. It's converting to emerse leaves, so there was a large die off at first. you can see the new leaves coming up.
the large leaf at the front is glosso
- I was wondering why I couldn't go on...
So you know that baby tears is a terrestrial plant that likes shade? But if I goes in the aquarium, it needs more CO2 than light. Kind of interesting. Before my redo of the tank I want to make sure I have pressurized CO2.