- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- Did you post the pics of your shrimp? We got a new camera before Christmas, because our old one finally died. We just got a cheap one, we really didn't want to spend the money before Christmas, but we couldn't NOT have a camera for Christmas, lol. Lots of snow there? Maine is practically Canada for weather, isn't it?
- He made out like a bandit. We bought almost all of his stuff used, off kijiji (like craigslist without the pervs) so we managed to get him a bunch of stuff. Thank God for classifieds. You get anything? We blew it all on Charlie this year. Lets face it, the 220 was all the gift Jodie and I need for the next few occasions, considering what we spent on it.
- About yyankeeyankeefan
- i am 22, and a HUGE animal lover. i am always up for learning new things about fish!
- Maine, United States
- reading, spending time with my kids, cooking, fish keeping
- stay at home mommy
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
- 3 - 5
never stop learning, as new things are discovered everyday.
- My kitty because she left Sunday until the 15th and I miss her ): She's going to be confused why my tummy isn't available for her to lay on anymore when she comes home! lol (You can tell this is...Liked On: 03-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Posted On: 03-04-2014, 08:27 AMyyankeeyankeefan liked post by beaslbob On thread : Restarting my planted tanksIf nothing else you might want to try www.aquariumplants.com (http://www.aquariumplants.com) Also any "pond" places. they usually sell aquatic plants like anacharis. But they can be seasonal. ...Liked On: 03-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Posted On: 02-27-2014, 11:07 AMyyankeeyankeefan liked post by jimscott On thread : Labor & Baby AliceanderAll attempted humor aside, having 4 kids, it seems to me that all pregnancies had their own particulars, as did each of the labors, as well as the nurses / midwives / doctors. You can go in being...Liked On: 03-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Posted On: 03-02-2014, 01:13 PMAs promised, so if something happens, you will all know!Liked On: 03-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Posted On: 02-28-2014, 11:53 PMyyankeeyankeefan liked post by djembekah On thread : Restarting my planted tanksSo pretty Sam :-) excited to see them going again!Liked On: 02-22-2014, 10:59 PM
Posted On: 02-22-2014, 09:13 PMI got some cardinal tetra. Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 02-22-2014, 10:10 PM
Posted On: 02-21-2014, 02:19 PMThe only reason i have only one is because his mate died. if i had the choice, i wouldn't keep less than five, but since he's old, i don't want to risk adding other younger angels. schooling fish...Liked On: 02-22-2014, 10:10 PM
Posted On: 10-04-2013, 02:31 PM(update at the bottom of this post!) SO I got myself a new tank today. 55 gallons, and currently it's sitting on the back porch. I'M SO EXCITED!!! I spent a whopping $15 on it at Goodwill. It was...Liked On: 02-22-2014, 10:08 PM
Posted On: 10-03-2013, 11:14 PMyyankeeyankeefan liked post by Austin On thread : Restarting my planted tanksYes! I love amazon. Everything is a fraction of the price it is at pet stores. If you know wha you need and don't feel you have to see it in person first (for things like driftwood), it's great! :DLiked On: 02-22-2014, 08:54 PM
Posted On: 02-22-2014, 08:53 PMyyankeeyankeefan liked post by RSully On thread : For the Non-water changers in the crowd.Well, that was a long read to see that people will never agree on anything.Liked On: 01-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Posted On: 01-26-2013, 01:30 AMyyankeeyankeefan liked post by Byron On thread : For the Non-water changers in the crowd.In this post I am only going to offer some comments on this assumption that fish adapt to this or that. Fish never adapt to inappropriate water parameters or inappropriate water conditions. They...Liked On: 01-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Posted On: 01-25-2013, 11:42 AMyyankeeyankeefan liked post by Chesh On thread : For the Non-water changers in the crowd.Dunno, Jeff. . . I suppose it all depends on how you look at things, really. The average aquarium HERE, on THIS forum, and among fish heads like US. . . does tend to get it's weekly water change. We...Liked On: 01-30-2013, 08:28 PM
Posted On: 01-25-2013, 10:31 AMyyankeeyankeefan liked post by Athur On thread : New to FishHey everyone. I'm new to fish keeping and have been running a twenty gallon tank ever since October. I currently have 6 danios and three cories. I am an animal lover and own two dogs and eight hermit...Liked On: 01-30-2013, 02:28 AM
Posted On: 01-29-2013, 04:10 PMSo I think I figured out the secret to tank photography!! :lol: Just kidding. But I did play around with the settings on my camera and get some great shots of my tanks. The dwarf sag hasn't done too...Liked On: 01-30-2013, 01:22 AM
Posted On: 09-01-2012, 08:58 PMThanks for the tip, Sang! I've been doing just that. They are in a hallway, so I make sure to walk by them slowly. I also spent a lot of time just staring at the tank today. Hopefully they'll get...Liked On: 01-30-2013, 01:18 AM
Posted On: 01-29-2013, 09:31 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.