Conversation Between Philnominal and Tappy4me
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
- Oh wow, where have you been? So sorry, I haven't been on this forum much since all my friends (you included) left me! :P
My sorority here lately has been doing much better. Have some new girls, and as long as they stay healthy, are doing well. Have 2 BNs in their tank. My gourami have been doing great, and I've added a few kuhlis to their 20 gal tank. There's one BN in there currently, which I'll be getting another for soon. Puffers are doing well! Also now have a pair of breeding betta falx! Which, I hope to sell babies. Have my first imported betta male coming-an orange dalmation plakat! HOw have you been???
- Well I lost Tango the other day...No matter what I did he just got sicker and sicker... Diego is doing so-so. His tail just won't grow. he's got a stub. Draco has a weird thing going on..not sure if it's got to to with his swim bladder or not...but his back now curves up. Other than that, he's acting normal. Shadow is tailbiting...but its not getting infected or anything thankfully. Sapphira is doing well...waiting for some of her rays to grow back since she had the fin rot over vacation awhile back. The new female is doing well. Also, I'm bringing the puffer fish home this week. My boyfriend is tired of them lol
- I broke down and bought another fish yesterday...I was planning on downsizing the amount of bettas I have... lol. Tango is really sick right now. not quite sure what is going on... not sure he'll make it another week. Shadowfax is tailbiting now...i'm pretty sure of it. he's missing a chunk out of the middle, but theres no sign of fin rot. Sapphira and draco are doing well...trying to get Remi's tail to start growing back. He got fin rot really really bad while I was gone on vacation. His tail fin is over half gone. poor thing...and in tatters. that beautiful tail. :,( But the new female is a crowntail. She is smaller than sapphira was when I bought her. I saw her and had to get here...even though there was a lovely crowntail female that was bigger and prettier next to her that i really liked lol.
- My fishies are doing fine. My girls just got a big upgrade in tank size. (from 29 to 75) and all my males are still here. I just recently changed up 3 of my tanks a decent amount lol. Also i saw a beautiful plakat platinum the other day at a petco i dont usually go to... I didn't have room or he'd be here right now. :(
- I feel for ya. :( How are your fishies doing? Remi kicked the bucket while I was gone on vacation last week, and Draco's tank leaked. My sister happened to come in my room and noticed his tank was half drained...he's in a temporary tank until I can get him another. Remi had been sickly since the 2nd week I got him. I don't know what was wrong with him...but I came home to find him dead. Debating getting another...but not sure yet.