Conversation Between lillyandquigly and Hadoken Kitty
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 28 of 28
- LOL. I was considering breeding him anyways. I just was going to focus on my DTHM and my other HM first, since the Dovahkiin's fins are still healing and all. He's a really small guy, though. I'm thinking that the female would probably just beat him up. :P
- thanks:) she was a sweety. You don't have to breed them for me lol because I would feel bad if my parents said no to me buying a fish online (they probably would too). And now that I have no bettas, the next time I go to the pestore I'll probably end up buying one lol:)
- Awwwww. I'm sorry for your loss. May she SIP under the rainbow bridge. :( <3
Hopefully I can get something going for you. If you want a male or female just let me know. I'm about to do a DTVT line, because the male and female have their tanks next to each other and the girl is apparently ready to go (he egg line is coming out already). I wasn't even 100% sure I wanted to breed them, but apparently they want to. So The pink line will have to wait. LOL.
- Yeah, that would be cool:) I probably wouldn't be able to afford one though and might not be able to keep one depeneding on if my one tank in my room rule (the other tank is downstairs and is a 55 gal., but it's not got the right conditions for bettas). But I would love to see how the fry come out:) I just lost my seven year old girl, Cheng
- Well, I'm going to be trying a few strains here and there with my male/female combos. I can see about including him in as one of them once his fins finish healing if you'd like. I have a female in mind that has a pink color as well, so hopefully that will carry over. (: