- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 315
- Not sure if you'd be able to help me, but yesterday I went to my local pet store to get a new Betta since one of mine passed away last weekend. While I was there I noticed a female that had a big tummy. I bought her because she's really pretty. Come to find out she is preggo. Any thoughts on what I could do??
- Hi sorry to bother you, but have just posted on a thread in the Betta section and it is called. Emergency case: Please help me. And from the description and image I am concerned it could be Tuberculosis. I have no experience with it, but if that is the case the poster needs to be careful. So just hoping perhaps you could take a look and advise the best course of action. I could be totally wrong.
- About Olympia
- Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world!
- Kingston, Ontario
- hmmm I like hiking, fishkeeping, and concerts!
- Organic Agriculture Student
- Total Years Fish Keeping Experience
- 3 - 5
we're after the same rainbows...
- Olympia liked post by RSVBiffer On thread : Amazon Blackwater CreekWell a major surprise this morning. Lying in bed when somebody knocked on the front door. It's only the postman with a box of plants. So they are now in and there is... Echinodorus argentinensis...Liked On: 02-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Posted On: 02-15-2014, 12:20 PMOlympia liked post by jaysee On thread : hi - Plant BeginnerLet's keep it on topic - they want to get their feet wet with plants. Your method for maintaining a tank is not going to help them learn the ropes.Liked On: 02-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Posted On: 02-11-2014, 06:39 PMOlympia liked post by Chesh On thread : hi - Plant BeginnerHi Vinayak! Welcome to TFK! Looks like you've already gotten some good input here! I second Olympia's suggestion, read those three links she posted for sure! I found that article to be extremely...Liked On: 02-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Posted On: 02-11-2014, 07:32 PMOlympia liked post by Flear On thread : self sustainingnot an aquarium, but inspriring anyway The sealed bottle garden still thriving after 40 years without fresh air or water | Mail Online...Liked On: 01-22-2014, 08:41 AM
Posted On: 01-21-2014, 02:59 PMOlympia liked post by Chesh On thread : Worlds Behind Glass (a journal?)http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/HuginnMuninnandMe/Cheshs%20Emote%20Collection/cameras/Photographer_Emote_by_eStunt.gifI'm working through a backlog of pictures from at least April - my ...Liked On: 11-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Posted On: 11-03-2013, 01:27 PMOlympia liked post by luke77 On thread : Added more plantsAdded more lights and plants to my tank. Added 2 - 21" marineland hidden led lights and some water wisteria, Java ferns and hygrophillia.Liked On: 10-19-2013, 10:55 PM
Posted On: 10-17-2013, 08:11 PMOlympia liked post by jaysee On thread : What to name my dogs!FTOXG_Hh4fALiked On: 10-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Posted On: 10-17-2013, 02:59 PMOlympia liked post by ao On thread : Green Stuff ( ex 0.3 gallon Jar)Alive but a little shy to eat. he did take a few pellets :) which is nice. I'm hoping to acclimate him to my finger soon :P I think that's the shortest post I've seen from you Chesh! Sent...Liked On: 10-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Posted On: 09-03-2013, 12:17 AMOlympia liked post by jaysee On thread : what media should i use in an fx5 ???the tank should not smell without the use of carbon. I think thats something worth looking in to, and I wonder if that has anything to do with the water quality issue.Liked On: 09-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Posted On: 09-15-2013, 05:02 PMOlympia liked post by LittleWatty On thread : Watty's Whimsical Webs and Wigglers!And last few pictures! I was waiting to post a photo of the tank because it wasn't quite done... had to wait for the driftwood to come in! Now its done until I get more plants.Liked On: 08-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Posted On: 08-03-2013, 08:36 AMOlympia liked post by BWG On thread : Bumblebee Goby tank and water considerationsBrackish Water (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/brackish-water/)Liked On: 08-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Posted On: 08-01-2013, 07:43 AMSo here is Mr. Big Blue Eyes!! Frank Sinatra!! http://www.termato.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/frank.jpgLiked On: 07-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Posted On: 07-22-2013, 11:05 PMSo everyone, my angel fish has this weird thing on his fin. If anyone can help, please see this thread: http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tropical-fish-diseases/angel-fish-swollen-fin-231218/ On...Liked On: 07-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Posted On: 07-21-2013, 10:03 PMOlympia liked post by LittleWatty On thread : Welcome to the Jungle - Tank UpgradeSo, with some poking from the wonderful Chesh, I have started a "journal" thread about my newest tank: a 36"X12"X20" 35 gallon tank. It was a hand-me-down, starting with River Crossing - an...Liked On: 07-22-2013, 10:58 PM
Posted On: 07-22-2013, 08:03 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.