That's fine about the money, I actually say in the post that I plan to keep him for maybe two weeks because of fin damage and I want to get it a little better before he is shipped. He used to be a tail biter and his fins are doing pretty good, but one section made me want to treat him a little so no problems will come up for whoever gets him.
and I don't mind holding him for you while you save up the money. I could hold him for 2 weeks if you're positive you will buy him, if not there's a few other people are are interested in him.
Hi Copperarabian, I saw your post in classifieds don't have my 100 posts yet so thought I would try and contact you this way about the mustardgas guy. He is awesome and I am interested but won't have enough money for him for a week and a half maybe a bit more. Please let me know if you can do this...Lynn