Conversation Between LittleBettas and Shirleythebetta
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 31
- Oh! I redid the girls and I am only seeing stress lines on one so far. They seem much happier with their new setup, I will post pics of the re-re-release soon. Also, one of my girls had that double red line on each gill when I got her and its going away already since the release. Sad about my tetra's in my other tank though. I think I have a tetra muncher and I can't figure out who it is.
- Just the other day I had to resist a pitiful little guy with no fins at jacks aquarium. The store worker says "we take good care of our bettas" I'm thinking.... exhibit A is on your shelf dude. They take great care of all their other fish. I will never understand why bettas are neglected so much.
- I will eventually get better quality plant life going. I am contimplating real plants soon but for now its the cheap fabrics. Its so depressing when you miss little things like that but I caught it now so they will be fine. Its actually a cuter more natural looking setup. P.s. I have the betta bug now to and the bug makes me want the most pitiful.
- Lol... do I hear another sorority? XD She really was, I saw another orange girl, not as orange as she was though and not the same fiery personality, at Walmart the the other day... I passed her up for a sick little CT... I have a soft spot for them :-/
One of my favorite plan decorations has a REALLY bad plant attached to it, it shredded one of my bettas fins, I have since removed it and covered the whole with a bit AQ glue... but both myself and the bettas loved the decoration so much I had to go out and buy more... and fix them XD
Good luck! Try checking out Ebay, I've gotten some REALLY good deals on silk plants from there
- ..... yea empty ten gallon, wonder how long... :0 Sorry about wildfire she sure was unique. I found the ten gallon tank, net, hood and lights for five dollars. Fiance rolled his eyes. i figured out what happened with the girls fins, wasnt patty wasn't filter. It was a cave I had and a plant that I didn't think was sharp enough to hurt them.