Conversation Between LittleBettas and Shirleythebetta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
- Hey guess what? I went over to My fiance's mothers house and their betta has fin rot and a split tail. They won't listen to me about it though, no one thinks I know much, so I don't waste my breath. I did the female man minipulation thing and came home and complained to him. He is going over there after work today to look at the fish and try to talk them out of him. or tell them what they need to do. They should listen to him. Haha! I enjoy being a girl.
- Im just starting to make the switch.... Im lovin it!!!!
Lol.... the easiest by far are moss balls.... there is NOTHING to do other than clean them once a week and rotate them... Im having a REALLY easy time with Hornwort.... I have yet to use any additives... I have the same walmart light that my tank came with (10 gal kit) and its growing CRAZY, I just got some anacharis a few days ago, it was pretty much dead (its in QT) but its making a pretty good comeback... I hear Ludwigia and anubis is easy to, those are my next ones to get
- Yikes.... but with 2 males and one female I guess someone feelings bight be a little hurt, lol.... the tank looks great! Have you thought about getting some floating plants? It helps out with aggression and it looks really cool! lol.... you have to love corys
- I don't know. My last tetra dissapeared this morning and my three mollies are the only suspicious ones. I have never had a problem with them before either but an online care sheets suggests I may have got two males which could cause it. Shouldn't have trusted the pet store. I just posted the new sorority setup in my albums. I see harmony now for everyone so far but we will see. The corys have already taken over one cup.
- Nope, not in the sorority. I don't like to put fish with bettas that will get in the way. I have two cory's and two oto's with the girls for cleaning purposes. And I just love watching a chubby little cory swim around. I have a community tank with a variety of fish. I have been researching and I am suspecting the mollies.
- Some girls may always have stress stripes (I've heard) its a way they blend into their surroundings and I think it can also be a sign of submission....
You ha a tetra in your sorority? a lot of times girls will gang up on other fish who "aren't betta" unless theres a good abount of them... I have yet to try bettas and other fish (other than corries... and they all ignore each other)