Conversation Between earthworm88 and Tikibirds
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
- Oh that's really too bad. A lot of people would love to live in Long Island, especially if it's in a good neighborhood and a ready made house Hopefully he will change his mind. I never thought I would love NYC either, but one grows to love it just the same. May be one day he will change his mind. But home is where the heart is, so wherever you guys end up, I am sure it will be fantastic
- I dont think he would ever move to NYC. I have tried a few times to get him to move to Long Island because my grandmother's house has been empty since she died last Feb. It has a nice yard and is in a good neighborhood (unlike where I live now) but he does not seem interested.
- I Love New York! just gotta put that in. Seems like eons ago when I lived there. I still go back once a year to visit etc and I so miss the awesome Chinese food in Flushing (Downtown is good, but only likes a couple places).
Will you guys be going to NYC then or wherever your BF ends up? That's some dedication and devotion on your part
- Nope, I am a native of New York City. I came to alaska in 2000 as part of a college exchange program. I don't do so well in winter here. Too dark and too cold and I get depressed. They sell lights that help replicate natural sunlight but they dont seem to work for me. I hope to leave alaska this year...just waiting for the boyfriend to get his PHD...
- OMG...seriously?! I would have a major case of SADD for sure! And it is BRRRRRRRRRRRR! I would love 65F...without the negative in front of it! lol
Are you an Alaskan native? I would love to visit one day, but I don't think I can ever survive there. I would die of depression lol
- We did have 24 hours of daylight but this time of year each day has about 6 minutes less of daylight then the day before. In december the sun rises at 11 AM and sets at 2 PM, It can get as cold as -65F in winter
It wont let me post a website link, I'll see if I can send it by a private message
- wow...you must be a night owl. Wait...isn't it daylight most of the time in Alaska now? Can't imagine having to work till so late...I am a pig, I like my beauty sleep lol
Oh cool....have you got the link for the youtube?
I am still getting a hang of this forum thingy...not sure what goes where lol
- I don't get home from work till about 1 AM and I am usually up till 6 AM Alaska time. Most of the people I chat with in forums are not located in North America unless they are up really early in the morning!
I hope Lucky gets better. He was the first "sick" fish I helped.
He has his own youtube music video too