Ok, well I read a BUNCH about the garlic thing. So apparently I should feed it 5-6 weeks for it to be fully effective and HAVE to feed it every single day as the regular feedings. And weirdly enough, canned garlic juice has no effect, rather fresh garlic. Hmm.
It doesn't really matter if they're parasitic or not. I am going to treat it because his color has been all funky and I am wondering if it is because of them.
uumm.... i honestly don't know. x: i don't know what kind my medicated food is. for internal parasites, use regular pellets, but soak them in fresh garlic juice. that's supposed to help ALOT with internal parasites. :3 hope your fishy feels better! two of my girls are sick. D: