Conversation Between laughing and vaygirl
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 61
- If he's quiet they might never know. I'd probably do it too. I have a cat who pees on any carpet that gets put down and while sometimes I'd like to punt her, instead I just got rid of almost all the carpet. :P I hope you get it worked out. Do you know anyone who could take the kitty? And... I've never heard of declawing four feet?
- 8 & 14... >_> The 8 year old sneaks scary rated R movies, and last night he said he's too scared to sleep in his bed. Gee, I wonder why?
My mom worked in a nursery, and she got chairs thrown at her...
On a random note, I had 2 cats, and gave them to a family friend because at the time I couldn't pay the fee to have them in my new apartment. I come to find they only like one, and the other (who is declawed on ALL FOUR!) is left outside 100% because "he doesn't get along". I'd like to add they live right off a main road, and behind them are orange groves with COYOTES! I called the landlord and it's a 400$ deposit to have him!!! Half non-refundable!! Either a) he'll die a tragic death by a coyote or car or b) they'll give him to a shelter where he'll be immediately euthanized because he needs long adjustment periods. I can't have the guilt on me for either... I'm considering just sneaking him in here for a couple months until I move out...
- I mostly worked in the infant room and while there wasn't a lot of running around craziness, babies are a handful. At one point there were two of us caring for 12 babies (WAAAY over ration). I quit not long after that. I also assisted in the kindergarten. One kid had terrible milk allergies and another had seizures and had to wear a helmet all the time.
I can't believe they don't have controls. How old are the brothers? I remember sneaking Saturday Night Live and Eddie Murphy Raw when I was in 3rd grade. :P
- I don't watch them anyways >__> I will downgrade or just get rid of it. Getting rid of it would be good, my guy let's his family use his, and they have this TV that keeps it programmed, and his younger brothers like to sneak and watch bad movies. The amusing part? No matter how many times we tell them we can look up what they've watched, they haven't retained that information yet...
You don't have kids, besides your Molly, right??
- I've only seen one :/ Maybe I missed it?
There were so many other cool/amazing/awe-inspiring studies, but I don't want to ruin it for you! The way they explain it adds to the excitement.
Dogs really can read our emotions. I know my dogs have always been able to tell what I am feeling before I even feel it, and I find that the strangest thing! Of course, living with us thousands of years has probably added to their ability. ;) They really are our best friends. <3