Conversation Between youlovegnats and betta lover1507
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- Daaawww! You got a hog?! :3 CUTE! If they do happen to bite you, you might want to get it checked by a doctor, as they are venomous. At the most, the bite area will swell up (badly) but it shouldn't be life-threatening. :P I like them, but I'd rather not have a snake with venom. xD
- Haha, well yeah. I wasn't having too much fun with a 50lb Burmese Python around me either. xD She was beautiful though! *0* I wouldn't mind having Corn's around me. They aren't really constrictors, like Pythons and Boas are, but the do wrap around their food.
My girl sometimes freaks me out...she'll do this wiggle/thrash thing and scare the poo out of me, haha. But she doesn't bite. :P
- males are the smallest and the nicest that's why i want a male snake. it's not that i don't like the big snakes it is just that i wouldn't have much time with them and am pretty short :P and i get frightened around my neck area with big snakes, besides i only owned one snake before
- Haha, well that makes more sense. The bigger an animal is, the more energy it has to exert to move. :P Don't wanna waste all your strength just trying to move a mile or two.
Oh, yeah I know how small the sand boas get! Mine's a female, so she'll probably get to a max. of 3 feet. The males are the ones that are the smallest. :)
- it because corn snakes, king snake, milk snakes, etc are more active than the ones that get fatter and bigger like ball pythons :P she is the sweetest snake i ever seen, almost all bigger snakes are more lazy :) but collubrids (corns and stuff [i don't know how to spell it right]) i guess when they get bigger the become less active.
FYI sand boa's only get 1 foot, just to let you know
- OMG Hoggieesss!~ I love them! So cute! :3 I can't wait till my snakies get bigger. They're so squirmy when they're young. ;__;
I was trying to handle the sand boa (she doesn't have a name yet) and she kept wiggling all over the place. >< "no mum..I no want to stay put." me: D:
- sorry, am actually holding a ball python right now, she still a baby around 2 feet.SHE LOVES EVERYONE AND ATTENTION, i actually rested my eyes for 10 minutes she didn't move :P
ama get a hognose around march though, since i don't want a big snake either
- my brother had 2 corns one albino, one brownish. the albino ran away and found dead outside and was getting ingested by ant :( he gave the brown one to my little brother (soon he traded the corn for another and older corn) and started to keep ball pythons