The games I have installed are:
- Assassin's Creed I, II
- DragonAge: Origins (Made by the same people who did Mass Effect, I haven't played the second one yet, but I heard it's bad :/)
- League of Legends (MMORTS: too many noobs or crazy pros, I'm at that stage where I'm better than noobs but the pros will wipe the floor with my carcass)
- Magicka (Action Adventure? This is a really unknown/underrated game. It's quite a lot of fun)
- Minecraft (Fun only with friends in my opinion, it sucks trying to build things alone)
- Runes of Magic (A bunch of other people on the forum play this, it's basically a World of Warcraft clone)
Mass Effect...is one of those games that mark a generation. I honestly thought I wouldn't like it because I suck hard at shooting games, but I think it's my favourite game right now. I'm so horribly engrossed in it that I turn around whenever somebody says "Shepard", because I've learned to associate it with my name, LOL.
What games do you play? I play mostly match 3/hidden object/time management games on my comp. Everything else I save for the DSi (Dragon Quest!). Skittles sounds funny. Maybe it's because they try to make them flare so much for all the pics they post on Aquabid that he's like, "Whatever." Starburst sounds like an active girl. So lucky to have AB bettas.
XD nah I've actually just been playing PC games. Skittles and Starburst are doing well! Skittles is pretty friendly, I don't know if it's just too much of an effort for him to flare, but he NEVER flares at Mali. Mali tries to be tough towards him but Skittles is just: "SUP BRO", and Mali swims away -_-. Starburst is a bit of a scaredy cat, she jumps (and I mean jump) at everything >.>
Hey, if you have a moment, can you pop over and take a look at this thread?
It's "Betta Hanging In a Corner and Parameters Questions"
The fluctuating pH is totally puzzling me. Hate that you can't post URLs here.
Eeep, yeah, we have a salt-based water softener. I wonder if that's why I lost some of my panda cories and two guppies. And one of my guppies is acting funny. I can't afford to use spring water, though. The danios I just got should be okay, I hear they're crazy hardy, and so far the remaining cories are fine . . . and that KH is ppm. :/ I'm glad I went with danios and not tetras, though. Bleh. I think I'll use hose water and let it sit. Thanks Bahamut, you're a huge help.