Thanks! Don't worry about it, I've actually been holding a male for a friend so I didn't have the room yet anyway! (I talked her into buying a gorgeous halfmoon last week and she had to wait for more money to buy a tank) But he will be leaving me on Saturday so I'll be all set for Monday! Can't wait to see them!
It's been warming up quite a bit here too, a little cold at night, but maybe not so much by next week.
I will be shipping them next Monday. So so so so SORRY for the wait. I just shipped to New York via Priority and the box went as far down as 15F but both males made it in perfect condition. I only use the best shipping methods, heat packs, and insulation.
Oohh! If you are heading somewhere anyway, want to see if you can get me any yellows? I don't really even care the tail type, but I'd love to have a yellow line, maybe even more than cambodians. The girl I wanted to breed, as she got older, her finnage wasn't looking as good, but I still love her to death!