Hey, I heard that you are someone to talk to about leopard geckos ;)
Maybe you can help me with a few questions.
Alright, so I wanted to get a leopard gecko for a while now, but I held off because of my shortage of time, but now I have a lot more since exams are over. I want to make sure I have EVERYTHING right with this, because when I started getting into betta, I did no research, and I have paid for that.
Do these sound good for his/her future home?
1. 20 gallon long fish tank with screen top
2. Cage Carpet
3. Under Tank heater
4. Dome Lamp with a red blub
5. Calcium Dust and Vitamins
6. Thermostat and a Humidity reader, I forgot what it is called haha
7. A cave/hide for when they shed, which will be warm and humid.
8. A cool cave/hide
8. 3 dishes, one for water, food, and vitamins