Conversation Between naturegirl243 and Alexanderismylife
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 29
- Yeah it was alot. I prefer taking care of 4 better lol! It gives alot more time to focus on them way more. My mom is actually scared of horses...So she doesn't go near them. My dad on the other hand loves them! Dreamer and Sarah are his horses and Casper and Romeo are mostly mine. Only me and my dad really like horses. My two brothers and my sister aren't very much into animals but I really love them lol =)
- He sounds like a great horse =) We used to actually have 30-40 horses on the farm. We down-sized alot since it took the whole family to take care of them all and my dad started working alot more. Now I'm pretty much the only horse person in my family lol!
- haha yeah my horse used to be scared of water but he relized freaking out was not going to stop the water and he is fine now he is a virtually bombproof 5 year old *knocks on wood*lol he did stand when I body clipped him for 5 hours though so he is a good boy.
- LOL Caspers so weird he loves water but he hates brushing,hoof cleaning,and when I braid his mane or tail. =) We went trailing once and he saw our small creek and went running straight into it xD Romeo loves attention and following people lol! =] Our freision Dreamer LOVES getting brushed and getting her tail braided. Haha I guess all my horses are a lil bit different lol =]
- Haha yeah Both of my boys are a lil on the tall side =) Casper is a character too! Agh he's so funny but can be so stubborn sometimes lol! He knows I love him and he can get away with some stuff lol! He's hilarous when you sit by the pasture gate he will try to rest his head on your shoulder xD =]
- Haha yeah he is a lil on the tall side lol! Romeo is almost 16 hands so I guess both of my boys are pretty tall lol =) Wow chairs?!? LOL Thats cute =] Haha our friesion (Sp??) Dreamer is a super goof ball..haha! We gave her a jolly ball toy and she started throwing it around and pushing it...xD =] She's a super interesting girl but she's a little hard to ride!