Conversation Between ANHEL123 and BettaPrincess13
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
- Hey BettaPrincess you never logged in again , i am assuming that betta died? If you will ever logged in let me know if he survived. I am helping someone now and it would really helpful to know if that med's can help at all, as i am very skeptical though. I never saw any fish survived gill flukes. Thank you!
- yeah he seems okay now I stopped treatment 2 days ago and so far so good. but I bought another box of general cure and I'll do another treatment to be sure. the only thing is he pushed out his right gill from time to time but only for about 10 secs and then it goes back but no other symptoms other than so maybe thats more permanent damage but ill still continue. things are looking good (: and him being back in his 10 gal with all his plants and decor I think help
- i am not sure if you saw my last post in your thread. I spoke to Sakura and that is what she wrote:
''''It should be possible to get rid of most of them, or at least enough that they are no longer a problem.
One thing I've read is that when treating any kind of parasite, it's best to treat once, wait about three weeks, and then treat again to get any eggs/larvae that may have grown up. The three weeks is about how long it would take for the eggs to hatch and grow up into adult parasites.''
So i think may be after you done General Cure its a good idea to wait about 3 wks and do one more treatment .
- aww so wonderful! I hope everything will be good. You did such a wonderful care for him. Thank you so much for the update. Don't forget that you need to swish/rinse the filter media regularly in the tank water. And i hope to hear more updates in a little bit! He is one lucky betta :)
- He just went into his 10 gal a couple minutes ago (: I'm watching him though cause I don't know how he's going to react to being in a large tank with plants/decor and a filter since he's been in a filterless empty 5 gal for 3 months :/ so far so good he's going crazy being in a tank with stuff for a change lol so he's not bored but hopefully he doesn't get sick from any new plants or decor that I added in while he was in the other tank.
I'll keep you updated on how he does (: thanks so much for all the help you've given me these past few months!!!