Conversation Between ANHEL123 and BettaLover143
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- So glad to hear from you!!! I am ok still have bettas. A few died but i had them for a long time . I probobly always will have them at least rescue a few of them from the store. I am lucky i can also keep them at work. Otherwise got too much involve on FB with dogs and all other animals which made me very depressed and cry all the time. So much abused animals that i never new about . Hmm i was very happy , naive person Now i know the reality of the sad animal world and i think i will never be a happy person again But its ok i can handle it, don't have another choice. Not sure how my friends and family can handle me though lol Thank you for saying hello !!! Hope everything good with you. Hey everything should be good right , just always need time to resolve whatever problem we have. How are you!!!
- Please say hello to me again:) And i do appreciate when people love , save, help animals. I also trying my best as much as i can to help shelters and i rescued dog, and of course bettas. Oh and i am glad i changed you mind!!!! So ttys please ,please. Than you :)
- Hey again, I understand what your saying and I will get one soon just off the fact of you changing my mind and making me remember how much i love to see bettas change from having ripped up fins to looking beautiful as ever...i dont know when eexactly but as soon i save one i will post pics...thanks again.....and btw i saved alot of animals through outmy life time and i love it......ttys
- They dying in the store any way , so at least you love them and care about them. And do not be sad or kill yourself with a grief, it just circle of life. I really think like that about any animal in the world ...so many of them need home. I learned overtime that what happened is happened , we tried our best. We will try the best next time and just give life another one. It just my theory. Believe me i cried a lot. I bought over 30 or more bettas for the other people and for myself, not sure how many died but i just get over it understanding i need another one. So ....it not your fault also. So hopefully you will get over and get another one. I love them, so are you.
- Well things happened. Not sure what is the reason that bettas died. Not sure what longest the betta live under your care. Not sure the way you change the water. My very first bettas didn't live long , and i tried to understand why. So i tried to change the way i do the water changes. And since i do full water changes instead of cycling the tanks, they live longer. So may be try to change the method. Also if you have more than one try to watch cross -contaminating. But i want to tell you something. If you love and care about bettas ,you should have another one. I know it frustrating that they die. May be just try to have one at the time. I do appreciate that someone who love them , like you, will rescue a betta from the store because simply you will give them life and love.
- Hello again, i kno what your thinking...i come on the forums every yr...but its been tough...i moved and pretty much all my bettas i had had past away:(...i cant take the pain anymore of buying a betta n it passing away..i really cant do it anymore....its sad:(.i luv bettas...btw how are yur bettas doing n hope your fish fam n fam are doing great...talk to u soon!!!
- Hey so nice to hear from you. I am glad you back and still love those little cutis.. My bettas are fine. I think i am stuck with this hobby. I always going to have bettas. I am good, enjoying holidays season. I also have adopted the dog.
Happy holidays and best wisher to you and your family! Also good luck with school.