Conversation Between Alexanderismylife and Betta Slave
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 234
- lol its pretty easy =] We keep mares and stallions seperated dureing the winter and put them all together in the spring. We have charts for when horses need to be Ridden/Given meds/Cleaned and Ect ect! So we pretty much just follow our shedules and it all goes smooth =] I mostly work with my 4 horses though since I show them =)
- XD He sounds like a wild one!
Still... 30.... that's a ton o.o I don't know if I've said this before, but my friend breeds thoroughbreds for racing (so she has.... more than 50, If I'm correct...) so if you ever watch horse racing, one of my friend's horses might be on. XD But how do you keep trach of 30 horses??
- Haha sometimes they are that way xD My dads old Arabian Spat was super stubborn! We wouldn't let anyone but my dad ride him and we tried once when my dad had left for a few weeks and he had broken his halter and started walking towards our stairs in our barn...Then we had to mount him from the stairs xD My family is hopefully getting back into breeding horses soon =] This time only keeping around 30 tho xD Still alot =]
- I've only worked with Arabians- since some friends of the family are horse people, I've been riding just one of their horses (Jasper, the Arabian.) Their other boy, Gulliver, is an appendix horse, and he's a nice boy too, but he's really really high-strung.
- Lol I would love to breed them =] I have the room and all the time now too....Hmmm I just might have to talk my mom into it now! xD Riley would be a great dad...And he has gorgous fins and healthy! =] He makes bubblenest Over and over and he always puts pebbles in there and he will move them around xD! We had many different breeds of horses mostly Arbs/Quarter horses. We had some Fjords too though lol my mom always loved them =]
- 40??? Wooow o.o Were they all different types of breeds, or were they just one?
Thank you... I might breed Felix and Hattie first, though... I figure they'd be a good pair as well because Felix is an almost solid, bright white, and Hattie is an almost solid, bright blue- Felix is a dragon and Hattie is a copper. And they both have a bit of red in them too.
I still think you should breed Riley- if he's still putting pebbles in his bubblenests. XD I say if you find a female perfect for him, get her!!