Conversation Between JKfish and Betta Slave
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 154
- Yeah, the mortgage is out of the roof, and my older brother is heading off to college, so my parents figure it's about time. We'll only be moving to my grandma's house, she's like five minutes away from us. Then, the summer I graduate from highschool and at the same time my little sis from middle, we'll move to a smaller house closer to church.
It's no biggie, I've gotten used to the idea, though I'm so nervous that people will bring their small children to view the house... and then the small children will decide Tux wants a drink of their soda or whatever.... >.> ... Lol, I have no faith in little kids when it comes to fish.
- hopefully you'll find that receipt soon, broken heaters suck XD
I'm good :) right now my family and I are going through the house finding stuff to toss, put in storage, or give to goodwill. We're trying to get the house ready to be put on sale. So, my replies probably won't be as frequent. :P
- That's great! Glad he's feeling better. :)
It's cold... XD And we're all good, I think. Leonine built me a bubblenest yesterday, but I had to wreck it during his water change, so I'm hoping he'll build again today... and I can't find the receipt to his heater, which has suddenly stopped working. Ugh.
- So, I only saw Tux flashing/rubbing on that first day. Today's the third day, and he's already seeming much better. I'm yet to see him 'yawn' and there is no more rubbing. I'm thinking if he doesn't rub or flash at all today or tomorrow, I'll put him back in the tank. :)
How're things up north with you and your fish?
- That's good :) I've been meaning to get a Betta Log but I can't seem to find any.
We're all good, thanks XD Leonine's new heater doesn't seem to work (grr) so I'll have to deal with that... but yeah. Haven't seen any flashing with either Amaryllis or Leon, so I guess that's good.
- I'm doing pretty well. I just stuck a betta log I bought for Tux into his qt tank, because it was pretty bare and he looked like he felt exposed. Now he's addicted to it XD.
What about you and all your fish? ...I wish I could name them all, but I don't know all their names.
- No problem. :P
It's going pretty well. Bought Leo a new heater, as the one I put in his tank yesterday turned out to be dead... so that should help. And Amaryllis is her spunky self, haven't seen any flashing at all, but I think I might continue until I have Leo all sorted out.
How're you and Tux today?