Conversation Between bettalover2033 and betta lover1507
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
- Believe me, if i did have the money i would i'm just very desperate for a male LOL, i have my breeder females, just that my breeding male past away months ago, so i'm only left with Sharky II, Sub-Zero, and Phantom but they're from petstores and either too old or young
i know someone would have the money to buy them
- thanks indeed, i hope to keep the hobby of betta's for a long time by least. I think Midnight is a common name for cats xD so i can't blame her haha
sorry to hear that :( but i can't, due that my parents can't waste money for that they could get a good home next month, and i'm broke right now x) . You could try posting them up in the classification area, hopefully they'll get a good home there.
- Well that's good to hear, you're not planning on giving up bettas. I don't plan on it either. They will always be a part of my life and fish in general as well. My aunt has a cat named midnight as well.
I also have to rehome some animas and fish. I have a nice salamander pair I need gone ASAP. If you know anyone interested, tell them to let me know. They gotta go very very soon.
- Some people it's just a phase i suppose haha, but betta's have been a big part of my life since ... i don't even know no longer lol! i think a solid year or so now.
I'm moving soon as well i guess it's the time of the year for most people? haha. But i'm not living the Illinois, just chicago (possibly). But we'll have to re-home some animals since we have too many for most places to live @-@; like my big cat ,Midnight ;_;
Now i'm in high school, a great opportunity for my goals in life (being a game designer xD). But i don't think i'll be able to stay in the school, for that i'm leaving thee chicago :(
I'm inactive from school, my mental issue's, family issue's, etc~ ^^; you know, the usual stuff.
- Yes, I've had a great Christmas, and to be honest, your one of the only poeple I talk to on here as well. I've become inactive and usually only answer my messages when I get around to seeing them. And yes I still love fish as well. It's not just a phase:).
Although I am moving and a lot has been going on in my personal life so that's another reason I'm inactive. You are in no way bothering me.
Happy to hear back from you!
- hopefully you had a great Christmas and Happy new year (i know it's late but what ever's )
you're like the only person that i talk to on this forum xD haha, everyone else (besides some i don't really speak to) are becoming inactive or sometimes banned ._. even i'm an inactive member But i'm becoming different (personality wise) but i love fish still~
sorry to keep bothering you XDD ha ha!
- I actually don't know if smellsfishie comes on anymore. I don't know who that is exactly though.
It makes no sense to bother with stickies though because they are just ignored.
Well to get them to eat anything is to feed them more than one food at a time. If you feed one food one day and the other food the next day, they will pick which was better (in a way) and prefer that one, but yoiu can put two different kinds in and they will eventually eat anything that falls in the tank.
- i miss some past members like sillycone ;c just wondering does smellsfishie come online anymore? :\ she used to help me with my mental issues and stuff ^^;
I agree, it gets annoying, but there should be a sticky for common questions asked somewhere :P IMO there might be one, but as i said, i don't know XD
lucky, even my baby betta girl, Charlotte (the girl i bought as a baby betta from petco awhile ago) is picky on her pellets *facepalm* XD