- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
- No actually she's just blue :) I'm not sure if she comes from a marble line or not.
I didn't know you'd moved to Mexico! Wow.. I just thought you'd moved out of the state LOL I think there's a transshipper in Mexico... I don't know how it compares to getting them shipped from Thailand to the US but I imagine its the same. Actually there's a chapter in mexico somewhere.. you can probably find it on the IBC site.
- Yeah I don't think it's too bad. 4 of em are in a divided 10 gallon so that cuts my tank number in half. The girl in my avie is named Feisty (because she is XD). I got her from Dragonlady but never got a chance to spawn her :-/ she's still a joy to look at though.
Oh Bella can get hyper LOL.. but I took her on a long walk this morning so she's snoozing it off right now.
- I kept the male from the Marble trio I got from karen a while back. My HMPK giant, the HMDT female in my avvie and her SD brother, an HMPK and an HM that I got from petsmart a while ago, and then two VT males I adopted from Sweeda88. I also just got an HM from aquabid as an early christmas present... so all together 9 bettas. I also have a community tank with some tropical fish and 3 foster bettas still looking for homes.
Bella's doing great thanks :) She's actually snoring on her bed right now LOL
- Hey :)
Nothing much going on here. I had to make the hard decision to downsize and stop breeding until I'm not so busy with school. So now I'm just down to several pet bettas and one community tank with some guppies I'll be raising as fish food.
- She's in my dad's sorority at his office! I had to rehome all the old bettas during my break, but I haven't heard about any casualties in his care yet (which I'm relieved about since I entrusted him w all my fav females). I'm all the way in AR though while he's in MN, so I haven't been able to visually see her lately :(
- They are doing very well! They are currently in the 55 gallon community and having so much fun, I never see any stress stripes and their color is always very bright. The mustard gas has ended up soo gorgeous, she has a really pretty lavender/purple coloring. And the multi is doing great as well, it is as if she isn't even missing a ventral. They actually really like swimming with the guppies and cories, which is funny. At feeding time I will drop in a wafer for the cories, and after the bettas/guppies have eaten their micro pellets, they will search for the cories because the cories know where the extra food is at!