Conversation Between Betta Slave and xswornxoffxjello
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 482
- Not good enough? What? What is this blasphemy? D:< This kid needs to work on his confidence... he's definitely got the looks XD
And yeah :3 He got me a Converse bag. I love Converse. XD It's amazing.
Juniors have SATs already? Ours are like a month away... I'm jelly -.-
So how're the boys? :D
- Rain is not something I'm used to...not sure how to handle it. XD
Ah, band nerds are the best. XD Luke used to be in band, but then he was just in choir. And he's never on. :/ Like, ever. I don't know why--he works a lot, which is good in a way because he's saving up for college (he wasn't sure he was going to go because he thought he "wasn't good enough" >8C) And that's soooo cute :3 I love cute things XD
So how are you? I'm excited because I get a day off tomorrow, YAY. The juniors will be busy taking the SAT and the seniors will be planning the senior project, so sophomores and freshman don't have school tomorrow. :D
- That sucks D: At least it's nicer over there, eh? ;) I'd kill for some rain... it's always so dry over here...
He's good <3 Coming back from a band trip (heh, band nerd XD) tomorrow, and we're hanging out Thursday at the bff's and her bf's place, I believe... maybe Tuesday. Probably not- I don't want him bussing 2 1/2 hours across the city to my place. He'll insist on it, but I won't let him. XD
Despite that, how was Luke the last time you talk to him? :D Say hi next time you catch him online, maybe?
- *hugs back* Thanks. We've had that cat since I was in kindergarten. ;n;
Why do you always do so much fun stuff? >.> We're taking tests this week, bleh. And it's actually been getting very warm; still windy though, and it rains a lot more than is typical here. About five of our matches have been canceled because of weather and once we had to stop playing and squegee the courts in the middle of a match. DX
How's your boyfriend? I haven't talked to Luke in ages...he hasn't really been on much. *sighs* I miss it...he's coming back in July and I told him I might not be there even though I will. xD
- Oh no! I'm so sorry :( *hugs* seems it hasn't been a very good day for you... they've both lived awesome lives with you.
I'm good. No regular classes next week- complimentary course week... I'll be working with music, so that'll be awesome :D it's snowing a ton here atm though... how's the weather over there? >.>
- Europe AND Mexico, right after each other? That sucks for me. DX LOL And don't worry, I burn ALLA time. In fact, the literally first thing anyone ever says to me during the summer is "Wow, you got sunburned!" >.<
I had my spring break, yes, and it was really nice. :) Didn't do very much, but it was really nice. xD
I'm all right, at the moment. I'm pretty sad--my delta Draco (avatar) died today after I'd had him for two years, and today we took our cat to the vet because she hasn't eaten in a week and found out she has kidney failure. </3 She's getting IV's right now and there's a special diet for her but the most it can do it buy her time. Mom's heartbroken.
- That's awesome! I'm glad you had such a good time!
I'm back. ;__; I feel like I've been gone forever. It has been so crazy with homework and tennis. My spring break is soon, though, which will be lovely. Meanwhile, I moved the pig's cage and my bookshelf. 8D I like the look of it...I must show you a picture when I get one LOL
How have you been?