Conversation Between Betta Slave and xswornxoffxjello
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 482
- Fffff but you get back to school in August, sucker ;)
Luckyyy D: It was warm yesterday, but of course I spent the whole time inside... being the smart chick I am XD
I've been good :D I can't wait until the lil snakies hatch, eeeh XD Call me crazy. I want to see some little ones in person. D:
And currently I've been continuing my snake research. Put together a budget... and if the parents will allow me to catch a garter snake and bring it back up (I'm not going to- they seem to think that whatever I catch I plan on keeping)- they will allow me to purchase a snake... since 1. It's legal. And 2- wild snakes are not as healthy as those in captivity, generally.
So yes. :D Have had my eye on kingsnakes... preferably the extremely high white variety. And black california. My goodness they are gorgeous... I must gush and send over pictures. <3 Hold on a sec. XD
- I've been goood :D School ends June 29th, aww yeaaah. And then I'm enrolled in summer school... but phys. ed, so it shouldn't be that bad. :D I got some big plans for this summer... catching garter snakes... <3 ahh how I love garter snakes XD Uhm. Going shoppin in Vancouver... hot-dog roasts in the backyard... late-night movies... sleepovers... Oh man, I could go on and on. What about you? :D
And... almost back to normal? Oh my... I don't know if that's good or bordering on bad XD Normal...
- No problem... I've been busy too. :) I got up at five (>8C) for Districts today and now the season is over. :'C It's been really fun. Brb going to go pass out. -_-
So how have you been? I'm so excited for summer and swimming and no school and just general laziness. xD I've also been talking to Luke again. He's almost back to normal. xD
- Thanks. <3 *hugs back* I've been having trouble accessing my page on this site. O.O So sorry that I haven't written back.
And yeah...stupid tests, stupid people. Bleh. Luckily I'm done, but I'm not that far away from college LOL.
I had to go home from school because I got a migraine. :C I'm napping on and off all day...and I shouldn't be on the computer but I have sunglasses on, haha. How's joos?
- I'm so sorry about your kitty :'( *hugs* She lived an awesome life with you... I'm sure she's running around rainbow bridge, playing with mice XD
XDDD OHH I KNEW THAAT. Stupid moment, sorry XD Twice a year? D: How did you live??
:D Thank you for your number :D I'll try to download an app for mine that doesn't charge anything... then maybe we can talk XD
I'm good, hanging out with the boyfriend tomorrow. Had lots of homework. >.> What about you?
- I'm sorry about Rexxie and Ivan. :C Cuddle Cookie and Mufin for me. <3
The SATs are Stardard Achievement Tests. XD We take them once as juniors (grade 11) and are used for placing people in colleges. Unfortunately we have to take the ISATS (Idaho (my state) Standard Achievement Test) twice a year until sophomore year (grade 10--the year I'm in).
Guess what! I now have a phone that texts! *happy dance* I don't know if there would be a problem with long distance, but I can send you my number if you like.
How are you?
Edit: forgot to tell you our kitty died. </3 She went downhill really fast and we lost her. :'C
- I know, I about smacked him. XD Figuratively. Over a distance of five thousand miles....yeah.
The boys are doing good--I just cleaned their cages out and gave them some lettuce. Yours? :3
Aww. Converses are cool--I had a purple pair once...I don't know where they went, LOL.
And you're taking the SATs? It's weird...we only have to take them as juniors. O.o