Conversation Between wallywestisthebest333 and weluvbettas
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
- Also I have the feeling that when people are in a bad mood they tend to attack the new members and it makes the new members think it's ok to attack other new members or members that aren't keeping their fish the same way. :/
I have the feeling Abby might have been attacked earlier about water quality issues thus her generalized statements about everyone on the forum having heart failures if a betta was kept in those conditions. Guilt and anger at persecution can build up into rage that's easily let out through trolling. :/
Sweet! =] OMG!!! :D <3 Have you posted pictures?!?!? Can I see? <3 I want corries too but I don't have a 10 gallon! And even if I did I'd have to split it for my boys! :'D I hear they dart around all crazy and cute! >u< <3
It's pretty good. I went to a pretty crappy party last night/ this morning though and that's got me a bit down. I should be having lunch or dinner with a friend though! =]
- I know right? I think a lot of people are having family or life issues or something and are taking it out on other fish-keepers. :/ There are TONS of ways to keep fish and with all the photo weirdness seen up to this point you'd think people would know to consider that the photo was just wacky!
I went to a convention and even though the air in the room wasn't really humid at least 5 pictures I took had this weird mist in them and everyone had red eyes! It was SO CREEPY but cool at the same time. I'll see if my friend still has the pictures (it was her camera! XD)
- Aw you're welcome sweetheart! <3 If there's any more commotion or anyone attacks you don't be afraid to warn them and report them or if I'm online hit me up and I'll post a big fat personalized warning post like I did on your shrimp tank thread! =] And if they continue I'll report them for you ok? =]
*huggs* I hope you have a great day! =]
- Did you know a man was killed in his sleep when a falling boulder (From blasting) landed on his bedroom and crushed him? THen the mining companies turn around and say "God put that boulder there."
The companies and specifically Masey Coal are the worst. Most are owned by New-Yorkers and people from out-of-state. They have no interest in the land of the well-being of its people. They just care about the coal they can extract.
Fortunately Don Blankenship (President of Masey Coal) is retiring! =] Hopefully he'll be replaced by someone weaker. =]
- I'm so sorry about your loss! </3 *hugs* I'm glad your other fish and fry are well! =]
I'll have to take a look at the breeding section to find your spawn log. =]
That's cool. =] I'm just glad that someone from far away can hear about it. Apparently the Appalachian Mountains, the oldest and most biodiverse area in the US, is worth little more than the the coal inside of them.
The people that live in the area are worthless too and we remain one of the few groups of people that it's alright to de-humanize and degrade in America. :/
It's a shame. Around 500 mountains have already been destroyed through Mountain Top Removal so far.
It's disgusting and destructive! They're destroying the watersheds and water tables by poisoning the aquifers with toxic debris that was held within the mountain and destroying the source streams on the surface by way of valley fills.
It's awful and even more awful is seeing a mountain blown up.
- (I had to put spaces between the http:// and mountainkeeper.blospot.com so if you copypasta it might not work right away. :])
I'm good btw (well... XD as good as can be expected after the odd day of sleep and periods without. XD). =] How are you? =]
The fish are well though they're still healing. I actually left Genie at my mom's place and she's taking care of him during finals. =]
I ended up not buying the plants because I didn't have the dough in my paypal before Thanksgiving break. I think I'll order some as a reward if I do well on my ECON exam and in my classes in general. I hope I get a passing grade. XD
How are your boys and tank(s) doing? =]