Conversation Between wallywestisthebest333 and Betta Slave
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 320
- That's awesome! :D
My day's been okay :) Parents have been really grumpy, but that's life... And I got the cutest little PK girl who I think I might name Dolly X3 She's quite dark, w/ a blue dorsal fin and a red-ish caudal, and I'm hoping to breed her to Cass- I'm curious to see how the color in the fry will develop, but I recently contacted the breeder who said she was all sold out of cello/white PK girls, and what are my chances of finding a PK in petstores anyway?
How was yours?
- I saw them!!! They're SO Pretty!!! :D <3 Cass is such a beauty! >u<
Aw ! >u< *hugs*
Yeah I was pretty lucky! XD 10 degrees sounds AWFUL It's been in the 30's here. tomorrow it's supposed to go up to 40. Some of our snow has melted the past two days but a really good portion of it is still here! XD The trees are still covered on only one side! XD Like the trunks! XD
Sweet! :D I'm glad it went well! =] GOod luck with the one this weekend! :D
Well we're good. =]
Firefly's tail is getting worse but I've found an effective way of keeping firedrake's vase at 75.5! :D I have to wrap a hoodie around it! XD
I'm watchin Non/Disney videos! =] I'm watching one about Nani from Lilo and Stich and Zack from Fern Gully! =] It's really sweet and I LOVE the song! This is the first time I've heard it and I'm really glad too! >u< <3
htt p: //www .yout ube. com /watch? v =f-V w7 NO- Alc
- Heh, I'm about to go take some pics of the little guy now...
Oh, don't worry about it! :) *hugs*
Ugh, lucky... it's been around 10 degrees today, and the snow's melting. -.-
We're all good, put an almond leaf into Cass's tank today and his color's looking better than ever... and yes it did go very well... I was a bit scared, but no drama or anything.
You and yours? :3
- Sweet! I'll check the forums and your albums! =] Lol good luck at this weekend's clinic! =] And yeah that's cool!
Your's does too! <3 I'd love to spend some time with horses! <3
SWEET! :D Thank you sooo much for this! <3 You're too sweet!!! <:D *hugs*
I'm good/. I got snowed in and schools canceled but I did get to sleep in amd make pancakes for breakfast this morning! =]
How've you and the fish been? And whatever happened with that boy? Did the break-up go well?
- Alright, I'll take some pics of Cass as soon as I can- they should be up either tonight or tomorrow. :) The horse pictures, though- all the ones my mom took were blurry... -.-' So I guess you'll have some of next weekend's show, if that's okay.
The jumping clinic with my horse, basically... I suppose you could call it a workshop :P I sure learned a lot though. Your workshop sounded cool 8)
And within the next few days my dad will have burned the CD and I'll tell you when it's off :)
I'm alright, pretty tired... how 'bout you?
- It was a workshop for students wanting to protect the environment. We talked about how to organize a campaign, targeting, messaging, outreach, anti-oppression, empowerment, tactics vs strategy, NVDA (non violent direct action) and what violence is (obviously it depends on the situation. :P), and other aspects of organizing and running a campaign to make real change. To liberate people and help them to realize the power and potential that they have to solve their own problems and to solve our own! =] I learned a little about lobbying (it's what you do in the US if you wanna get things done. :[) and how to do it effectively but admitedly I didn't learn much about that so I plan on going to other workshops specifically about Lobbying to learn more because we TOTALLY FAILED in our roleplay. :[
And that sounds cool! =] What kind of workshop did you go to? :3
Aw thanks sweetheart! <3 Green or Blue would be WONDERFUL! <3 Thank you SO MUCH!!! >u<\
So how are you today? =]
- Thanks! =] I hope you get to feeling better too! *hugs*
Cass mainly but if you'd like to post pics of the horse as well I'm game! :D I love horses! <3 No prob! XD
Yeah he's stopped tail biting since I put his silk plant back in there though (I think) so that's a plus. =] I've also been spending more time near his jar to keep him entertained. =]
- Glad that you're feeling better! I'm having respiratory problems too... bloody asthma D:<
Pics of Cass or the horse? Haha, sorry, I just got up, and I'm not quite awake yet. XD
I'm sorry about Firefly :/ Tail-biters are so frustrating. I'll post a pic of Felix for you.
Oh, what kind of weekend workshop? I kind of had one this weekend as well.
And hey... the teachers don't notice, and I'm ahead anyway, so... ;)
And I haven't forgotten about the CD just to tell you! It's just since my computer crashed and wouldn't turn back on (and still won't) we have to buy another CD burner (we need one anyway)... but that will be soon, and my dad has agreed to burn the CD for me. What's your favourite color? XD In CD cases we have purple, green, pink/red, blue, or orange.