Conversation Between Rain Drop and DragonFish
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
- I got two Inuyasha posters (I'm getting sooo back into it xD), that little frog coin purse that Naruto has, a necklace with that symbol that Ed has the back of his cloak, a super cute teddy bear ring, and a L plushie. I'm sure I got some other things but I can't remember atm. Haha I know what you mean. I was going back and forth all the time! I also wanted to buy a new wallet, a bag, and some soundtracks CD's, but not being able to go the next day kinda canceled that out >> At least I saved money that way =P I actually don't know how serious it was.....it hasn't happened since. I now just know I have a irregular heart beat that goes faster than average. I even had a few tests done (thankgoodness for Canadian health care that I didn't have to pay a penny!) but nothing turned up from them =/ Oh well! I'm so happy the weather is getting better, I love the sunshine ^O^ ps, sorry I took so long to reply -.-;
- Awesome!! xDDD <3 Cons are so cool like that, you can go alone and come out with a ton of friends! xD Thats why I never mind cosplaying alone, though for the first time I actually have friends to meet there this year xDD
Ooooo, what kind of posters and stuff did you get?! :D I always want to buy EVERYTHING xDDD But, never end up getting more then a couple things :P I'm so indecisive...
D: Ohno!!! Thats terrible!! I'm glad your okay though, I hope it wasn't too serious! D;
- Oops, forgot to tell you about the con! Well, it was pretty fun. I never got any pics of myself though :c I did see a lot of other sweet cosplayers though! One of my favs was this girl dressed up as Sheik from Zelda:OFT. Unfortunately I had to go alone, but I did meet a few awesome people and reunited with an old friend that I hadn't seen in 3 years! I also bought lots of neat merchandise (posters, jewelry, a coin purse, and plushies). I bought a weekend pass so I could go the next day too but I ended up having to go the hospital for heart problems at 4 that morning. Don't worry, I'm okay now. But I hope that next year will be better...and I'll make sure someone will go with me!
- I got my Hawkeye cosplay and my Tenten cosplay at Mooncostumes.com, its a little pricey, but they stuff they have is REALLY nice quality and totally awesome ;)
lol, thanks! xD I don't think thats one of my best though....I have several other pictures as Riza that I like better(including one of me and with my Mustang, who is in a miniskirt ) I'm just a lazy bum who hasn't put those up yet xD
Hurray!! :D I'm sooooo jealous! Sakura-con isn't until Easter Weekend D:
lol, I'm sure its better then my first cosplay....the randomly put together at the last minute Temari costume xDD It was horrible ;P
Can't wait to see pics! :) I hope you have a blast <3
- I've been meaning to ask you....where did you buy your hawkeye costume?
I saw the pic btw, you look awesome ;D
The con I mentioned before is coming up fast...19th-21st of this month!
I'm still going as winry. I just got my costume together too. It's a poor persons cosplay, but I think it's pretty good for a first x3 I'll be sure to show you pics after the event and all!
- lol! xD Haha, I need that time too...I still have two costumes in the works and one not even started yet(unsure if I'll be doing that one though...)But at least my Tenten costume is all put together xD Just gotta dye my hair before the con and its all good ;)
Haha, well Sakura-con is a HUGE con.....so theres a TON of people, though its at a convention center so everything is pretty spread out xD Aki-con is smaller, though there are still those moments where you can hardly move though the halls xD
Haha! Theres a high chance I might screw it up, just because I fail at painting XDD Thats why I'm going to rope Winry into helping me....because not only is that appropriate, but shes better with paint then I am xDDDD
- At least you have more time to plan! All of sudden it's the new year, and now it's less than a month away! I'm pretty sure it won't be a huge one. There might be a few hundred people over the course of three days, but hey! It's the only one on the island, so who knows. Have the ones you've been to had a big turn out? Lol, that would work alright! Assuming you don't ruin it with globs of paint like I would xD
- lol, Yup! xD Haha, Ed and Al even live next to one another now, I have some pictures of them side by side that I'll post up later ;)
Ahh, I envy you! xDDD lol, my next con isn't until April Dx Ugh.....xD Yeah, my friend who does Winry has both outfits I think, though I've only ever seen her in the more casual one. ;) Haha, I actually plan to do Ed in the not so distant future and I came up with an awesome idea......get, like, a white cotton glove that goes up to your elbow, dye it silver, and then paint it to look like his auto-mail arm! xD I know, I'm cheap, but I thought that'd be a decent substitute
- I see you named some of your betta's after FMA characters! Sweet B) Ed and Al totally look like fish version of the characters too, nice! Lol, there's this con coming up in February in my city. It'll be my first...I think I'm going to cosplay as Winrey. Probably the one of her when she's in her day clothes when she goes to central and all because those can be bought at a real clothing store. I'd love to do Ed, but ohmygoodness, expensive Dx Because I'd totally get the metal arm too<3