- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
- Romad..... I had several females that gave birth.... I had put them in a maternity tank and removed the fry as soon as they had them..... will they be ok, or do you think they will have whatever is killing the others? They seem to be growing and doing good, I have only lost one out of 40 total. so I still have some I can work with ... but I don't want to infect my new tank by putting them in it..... I bleached out my maternity tank in case I can keep them... it is only a 5 gal but will it do till I can buy a new and NOT infected tank?
- Hi! I wanted to make a contest with bettas doing crazy things. It would begin on April 1st and end on April 15 th. There will be no prize because I am new and I want to see how contests work, It will also be fun.
I await your reply eagerly.
- Hello, I wanted to make a Poll private (you can't see how many votes a Poll option has) because I started a Betta Pictures Contest and I want it to be a free vote (Everyone can vote). The contest will end on March 31st and Voting begins on April 1st. I just want to know so I can get the contest going. Thanks!
- About Romad
- Southern NH
- Reading, Cooking, and FW fish tanks :)
- Finance Officer (yawn)
- Romad liked post by willow On thread : Flinthello and warm welcome back. wow you have a plate full to deal with,and i wish you the very best of luck, i hope you enjoy getting back.:-DLiked On: 12-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Posted On: 11-29-2013, 10:15 AMRomad liked post by sineadybaby On thread : heyhey :) thanks for replying!! the tanks been running for 3 weeks i've been testing the water every 2 days, everything seems ok..there was a little spike in ammonia on my last test but i think thats...Liked On: 11-28-2013, 07:20 AM
Posted On: 11-26-2013, 10:13 AMOh yeah! It comes complete with a custom label for yours truly...Don't be jealous ;-)Liked On: 11-25-2013, 08:25 AM
Posted On: 11-25-2013, 12:31 AMAs I said before PROFESSIONAL packaging,there are even labels for each plant and hand drawn diagrams identifying each plant.Liked On: 11-25-2013, 08:25 AM
Posted On: 11-25-2013, 12:36 AMRomad liked post by Roccus On thread : Is fish keeping a disease?sound advise.. the tank is fantastic!.. as i said in my commnet... she has set the bar high..Liked On: 11-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Posted On: 11-22-2013, 08:39 AMRomad liked post by jaysee On thread : Is fish keeping a disease?Remember, you can't keep the tanks if you don't have a place to live...Liked On: 11-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Posted On: 11-24-2013, 02:03 PMRomad liked post by RebeccaSS On thread : LovinDaFishiesToo bad I'm getting ready for a long evening at work but something has to fund this lol.Liked On: 11-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Posted On: 11-22-2013, 12:11 PMRomad liked post by keepsmiling On thread : Tinkerbell - Our New Bengal MixCongrats on your new addition and soon to be new addition!8-)Liked On: 11-22-2013, 07:28 AM
Posted On: 11-22-2013, 06:52 AMRomad liked post by willow On thread : Is fish keeping a disease?:shock: you posted pictures of clown loaches ……..my favourite bestest ever ever ever ever ( did i say ever )most favourite fish like everrrrrrrrrr in the whole world !! they are the last on my list...Liked On: 11-22-2013, 07:18 AM
Posted On: 11-22-2013, 07:14 AMRomad liked post by Chesh On thread : CucumberLooks like you're on the right track!! I've never blanched cucumber either, and have had no problems. I also feed my livebearers fresh shelled peas, though depending on the fish, blanching will...Liked On: 11-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Posted On: 11-19-2013, 04:54 PMRomad liked post by rsskylight04 On thread : Is fish keeping a disease?My name is R.S. Skylight .... and I have...MTS!Liked On: 11-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Posted On: 11-19-2013, 12:45 PMRomad liked post by rsskylight04 On thread : CucumberPlease don't stop asking questions! Even "stupid" questions can lead to valuable knowledge .I am an english proffesor and I always tell my students that if you have a question about somthing, others...Liked On: 11-19-2013, 05:25 AM
Posted On: 11-19-2013, 12:15 AMRomad liked post by Roccus On thread : This may be another stupid questionAs others have stated..it's pretty easy to tell if they are happy.... In my tank..IF... the light is on and they DONT see me.. I can see them searching the bottom and plants for "goodies" the...Liked On: 11-18-2013, 10:02 AM
Posted On: 11-18-2013, 09:13 AMRomad liked post by John0216 On thread : Hello from Southern CaliforniaWelcome to the forum! You'll love it here! Everyone is helpful. nice. and friendly! Happy fishing!Liked On: 11-17-2013, 03:01 PM
Posted On: 11-16-2013, 05:16 PMRomad liked post by rsskylight04 On thread : Hello from Southern CaliforniaHi, thanks for being here! This is a great forum. People are extremly knowledgable and friendly. Its really nice to throw out a question or idea and immediatly get input from experienced,...Liked On: 11-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Posted On: 11-17-2013, 01:45 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.