Conversation Between CodeRed and doggyhog
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 100
- Not at all (: The worst part about it is you have to feel the pinkie a bit to see if it's a bit frozen, but this can probably be avoided if you make sure to thaw it out it Really hot water, about 3 or 4 times. You feed it to them with tongs, so you really don't even have to touch the mouse. It's usually not bloody, and there's no big messes (: I can easily say snakes are the easiest pets I've ever cared for!
- Ok I have a question about your snake. :D
Really funny question actually.
But, is it REALLY gross feeding him? LOL like, do you get the frozen mice? Pinkies I guess? I'm very curious, and thinking about a snake... although, I'd probably loose my inheritance... :P
- I know :3 That's how I felt about the white gravel.
I like the look of the big lizards, but I'd still be scared of being bitter :D I'll just stick to my snakes, I guess xD
I actually got called "lame" the other day because I can't get a phone yet -.-; It made me want to go all of high school without getting dependent on a phone like every other high schooler. I'd still get one for emergencies, but I want to prove I don't need to text every 5 minutes to make it a day :D
- Yeah. I took the green gravel out of one of my 10g tanks. It was TERRIBLE gravel! Ugh. It was getting so dirty so fast! I don't know why! I actually LOVE how it looks now!!
I would never get a monitor. Those could totally bite your finger off... and I prefer me fingers on me hands. :D
ha!! I actually just got a cell phone. LOL I didn't even ask. See, we got rid of our land line, so I kinda needed a phone. LOL my friends were like "YOU GOT A PHONE!?!! Lucky!!!!" I was like... Ummm... yeah... :P
- I actually made all of my tanks gravel-less. It's SO much easier to clean them now (: Plus, I kind of like the look :D
I was watching a video where someone went to a reptile expo, and they had a HUGE monitor lizard (komodo dragon sized =S), and it was flicking out its tongue, and someone STEPPED ON THE TONGUE! I was like :OOOO!!! I was so surprised he didn't get bit xDD I want to go to a rep. expo, but there won't be one around here for awhile D: I'll try to talk my mom into taking me to one out of state, though xDD
I am SUCH a dork, it's not even funny! I love to read, write stories, read manga, ect. ect. I don't even have a phone, but that can be blamed on my brothers. They insist that if THEY didn't have a phone until they were sixteen, I can't either =/
- Ha! You should totally tell that to people when they say the whole "Oh bettas need NO care at all!" LOL Seriously, I spent 3 1/2 HOURS cleaning my tanks today!! I must say, it's very fun. :P
Man, I'd love to go to a reptile expo sometime.... :) That'd be fun.
Hey! Who ever said being a dork was a BAD thing!? LOL I'm a dork too! :D
- I'm actually leaning towards another corn snake :P I hate to admit it, but they're so much EASIER than bettas! The only cleaning you have to do is when they poop, which is only once a week! And, of course, the once every month or so :P Plus, if you get a good one, they're docile. ^-^; I'm falling in love. I can't get ten, though! lol! I can't imagine explaining that to my roommate in college XD Plus, if you go to a reptile expo, they can be as cheap as 5 bucks. CHEAPER THAN A BETTA XD
I'm such a dork :D
- Oh man! I'd have a hard time deciding whether to get a corn snake or another betta!!! EEP!
Halfmoons are SO expensive! But, my LFS. Thatpetplace, the largest pet store in the world, has them for 10.99 :D YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to go there soon, if I can get someone to drive me. :]
- Halfmoons are so pretty, but they're fifteen bucks, which is somewhat outrageous. I'm hoping that I can get an Aquabid fish, though, since when I work for my grandma, I get 10 bucks an hour, and on good days that can be about 60-70 bucks :D Either that, or I may get another corn snake They're just like bettas in that they're incredibly addicting.