Conversation Between GNWCO12 and ANHEL123
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 21
- I am making my little project about animals. It will take me a wk or may be two. I will make a post on yahooanswer and i want to make a post on this forum. I really would appreciate if you will take a look and read it. I will let you know when i will do it, would you please check on the forum sometimes. Thank you. I really hope you feel better now:) Good night!
- I want you to feel better. I still don't understand what happened to him..might be internal problem....
When you will buy another betta i have one suggestions about the water. Let me know when you will decide. And one advice never try to buy sick betta because you feel bad.
- you really loved him and i feel bad for you more than even for him. He is under the Rainbow bridge swimming happily. Tell you the truth and not because i want you to feel better but because i spoke to the doctor, and tried to read a lot , small fish like bettas do not feel pain. They do not experience pain because they lock nervous system that can interpret that sensation to their brain. They also do not feel bad about themselves. So you suffering now more then him. So feel better. Its sad but he is fine really. Sorry for me being that cold but its true. I learned it with time while i was rescuing about 30 bettas from the store and found homes for them. I had many died on me...I want to say something else and i will put another message for you in a sec....
- Thank you for your encouragement and help through the process. You were a big help, and I don't think he would've even survived as long without your help, so I appreciate all the help you provided and I will probably buy another betta but it will take me some time.
- Oh i saw your mess and really didn't feel good. But you was so good . I really hope you will buy another one. You are so wonderful person and love those little creatures. Who else will care for them if not people like you. Oh i am sooooo sorry. Don't get too upset he was happy little thing with you. I am so bumped what happened.
- Happy new year!! I do have some bad news about Kalamari, he is still living but I am almost certain he is nearing his last days. His gills will not close completely and he sits at the water surface motionless nearly all day, even his fins will stop moving, and his breathing slows.