Hello, I'm sorry to hear about Buddy. I'm sorry to inform you that since I thought the deal was off, I had made room for something else and I no longer have room for Zorro. Again, I'm really sorry about that.
Not at this time. Our family is going through a tough time, and will be holding off on the sale, and shipping of orders for a few days - a week.
Our family found out yesterday afternoon that our 13 year old Golden Retriever ( Buddy) may have cancer, and possibly will have to be put down. I have been at vet offices, and pet emergency service clinics for almost 2 days.
I am not proceeding with any sales, or any shipments until our family receives results from our dogs biopsy.