03-04-2007, 06:51 AM
| || |
this has happen to every one
but I will tell you my experience about guppies belive me you can buy and enjoy your bought.
1. look at the tank are the fish in a good shape do they swim well?
2. the one you like look at the eyes if the whole eyes are black the fish is old stop and do not buy it then . round of the eye must be white.
3. look at the back if you can see a hunch (hump) the fish is old and weak. there is a exception about big tails the big tails make a little hunch willy nilly.
4. the body must be bright . if the body has some black sign again the fish is old
5. at last try to buy fishes with very cleaned and smooth tail and fins.
there is some kind of disease or lack of vitamins whit fishes which their tail or fin is not in a good shape ( it is like has been chewed, or other fish bit)