Here's my story. My tank is a 45g tall tank. I've put 3 females and 5 males guppies in the tank. (I know, I didn't follow the rule) But, after these past few months. The guppy fry have scattered all over the tank making my tank feel/look a little dirty. Now, I would like to give away my female guppies for free. So the tank will be all male guppies. So, here comes the questions and doubts in my mind that needs to be cleared.
- I would like to know your experiences with an all male guppy tank.
- I've researched that an all male tank will establish an "heirachy"
- They nip each others fins?
Right now my tank is consists of:
9 Guppies (3 female, 6 male)
5 Pepper Cories
5 Kuhli Loach
8 Neon Tetras
- If my tank is about to be overstocked
- I would like to put 3 Panda Cories, will it be overstocked?
Thanks for reading and for your time guys. Hope to get some answers from experienced keepers/breeders out there.