06-26-2009, 01:30 PM
| || |
Agreed, algae really isn't a problem unless its allowed to get WAY
out of hand...and even then its more then it usually won't hurt the fish, just limits vision. I speak from experience here^^;
A little of the stuff here and there never hurt anyone
However, if your dead set on getting rid of it do NOT
use any sort of 'algae gone' or similar chemicals. They will hurt your fish more then the algae will. You can buy little algae scrubbers at your LFS and simply scrub the algae off or even just use your hand to do it during water changes.
Easy Balance....that is some kind of water conditioner, correct?