04-04-2013, 08:56 PM
| || |
Ammonia High, bad reading or what?
I am on day 4 of treatment and I checked my water for ammonia this afternoon.... it was .50.... freaking out so I did a 50 % water change, rechecked it, still .50.... did another water change and it is down now to .25. Will do another water change if needed but I was wondering if it could be a false reading due to medication ? I started using the Jungle all in one treatment until lfs could get other meds in for my fish.
I know I should have waited, but either the ammonia would have killed them or something else. They seem much happier since I did the change and I have only lost one in the last 24 hrs.