| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
How long does it take an invertebrate, say a half inch amano shrimp, to succumb to copper poisoning? Is it something that causes long term problems that eventually lead to death or is it an instant keel over and die kinda thing?
Watch my tank progress from Craigslist salvage to fishy habitat: Aaron's Tank
The only things that happen quickly in an aquarium are bad things.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|CO2 Poisoning and Bettas||Arkamaic||Beginner Freshwater Aquarium||1||06-15-2009 08:23 PM|
|possible tank poisoning?||ThalesthePearsei||Coral and Reef Creatures||16||03-03-2009 04:45 PM|
|ammonia poisoning???||nvmyluv420||Tropical Fish Diseases||7||07-13-2007 12:59 AM|