I was doing my weekly water change today and I noticed something on the side of the tank, I thought it was a piece of dead plant but when I looked closer is it a baby snail, it is about 3 mm long and completely see through. where did it come from? should i take it out? I don't know what to do with it, do they eat algae cuz my 5 gallon does have an algae eater in it I could transplant him over there because I don't want him to eat all the algae form my oto. but if he is harmful I will remove him completely please help ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!