Where's the Cheese? - Page 4
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » Welcome to Tropical Fish Keeping » Introduce Yourself » Where's the Cheese?

Where's the Cheese?

This is a discussion on Where's the Cheese? within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the Welcome to Tropical Fish Keeping category; --> your clown hosts your clam? i saw a picture of a clown caught in a clam that closed once.....

Reply
Old 03-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #31
 
onefish2fish's Avatar
 
your clown hosts your clam?

i saw a picture of a clown caught in a clam that closed once..
onefish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #32
 
BlueHalo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefish2fish View Post
your clown hosts your clam?

i saw a picture of a clown caught in a clam that closed once..
My Clam hosts my clown lol, 1f2f clowns are not picky, they will nest up in just about anything, my tank raised false perc's took almost 10 months to discover the seabae now they only come out for food. Have you ever seen a clam with a crab living in it? thats a sight lol
BlueHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #33
 
onefish2fish's Avatar
 
i know they will host anything, corals, glass, powerheads .. its whatever they feel safe/comfortable in but i was just wondering if they hosted it on a daily basis because as ive said, ive seen a picture of a clam that shut on a clown that hosted it. i believe they saved the fish but it was in poor shape.
onefish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #34
 
BlueHalo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefish2fish View Post
i know they will host anything, corals, glass, powerheads .. its whatever they feel safe/comfortable in but i was just wondering if they hosted it on a daily basis because as ive said, ive seen a picture of a clam that shut on a clown that hosted it. i believe they saved the fish but it was in poor shape.
The female wouldnt let the male on so she'd chase him off and just slam that clam, I think the clam was to battered up to do much harm
BlueHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:02 AM   #35
 
willow's Avatar
 
yeahhhhhhhhh birdies :)
you guys have the cutest birds.
nice fish pictures too.
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:22 AM   #36
 
BlueHalo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
yeahhhhhhhhh birdies :)
you guys have the cutest birds.
nice fish pictures too.
you are too kind got coffee?
BlueHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #37
 
willow's Avatar
 
got coffee ?
sorry don't understandie that one
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #38
 
BlueHalo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
got coffee ?
sorry don't understandie that one
OI!! sorry just noticed your in Tealand lol, nasty drink really come over to the dark roast side, we have donuts
BlueHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:02 PM   #39
 
willow's Avatar
 
yes in deed the land of a cup of tea will sooth anything lol
i do like coffee though,but not strong i guess latte ?
and as for donuts if their not crispy creme i'm not comming
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:07 PM   #40
 
BlueHalo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
yes in deed the land of a cup of tea will sooth anything lol
i do like coffee though,but not strong i guess latte ?
and as for donuts if their not crispy creme i'm not comming
ewwwwwwww! crispy creme is disgusting! so Friday night, Curry or Crisps? where abouts are you? My mums from Staley Bridge
BlueHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parmesan Cheese Koi? HardCory Tropical Fish Diseases 0 08-05-2009 03:08 PM
Cheese...... Lonewolfblue Freshwater Journals 23 08-10-2007 05:51 PM


« Hello | Hello »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.