I thought I would slide over here and say hello. We live up in Charleston West Virginia and I am NOT a fan of the 17 degree day! = )
We had both kept freshwater fish off and on throughout our lives. Currently, we have the following tanks:
1. 30 Gallon Community Freshwater- This was our first and is still our baby. It has three red wag platies, two mollies, two black skirt tetras, a danio (we are getting friends for it again soon) a blue gourami (AKA Big Blue) and a common pleco (who will be moved when he gets bigger.
2. 20 Gallon Freshwater- One Blue Gourami, a pleco (small) and two soon-to-be relocacted Silver Dollars
3. 125 Gallon Freshwater- Cycling- We have four Silver Dollars in here now. Will be adding the other two silver dollars. We are wanting some rainbow fish, angels, and possibly a black ghost knife for this tank.
4. 30 Gallon Saltwater- We got this last week and are rehabbing it right now as it was neglected pretty bad. Currently, only has live rock and live sand. After a few months or so, we want to add a couple clown fish, a goby, and some snails. I would really love to hear ideas on this tank as we have never worked with saltwater before and it was given to us when we bought another tank.
5. 75 Gallon- Currently Empty. It is being delivered tonight!! :D
Thanks so much for reading my post. I love this site. It is so informatinal and I have gotten many different ideas.