To start with, yes. she ate them all and how sad that none of them was left alive. In fairness, the platys were doing great. The mom which just gave birth is active again, swimming around with the others and they get along just fine... here are some of the information you need as I couldn't answer all due to lack of testing kit.
1. Size of tank? 10 gal
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit? none
3. Temperature? 80 degrees F
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? what's brackish? mine's fresh water I think
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 4 weeks
6. What fish do you have? ( Platys 2 male and 2 female. 1 i dunno what kind as I want to show it to you but I can't seem to attach the picture)
How many are in your tank? Just 1
How big are they? just right for 10 gal
How long have you had them? 4 weeks
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? no. just 1 platy at some point for 1 day bec. she's giving birth so i had to transfer her to a breeding box.
8. a. Any live plants? NONE.
Fake plants? yes. 3
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? they're pebbles.
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? yes i have 3 small rocks in it. 1 castle stone house. 1 ethnic palm tree. 3 plastic plants. and some plastic seashells.
9. a. Filtration? medium interior filtration system
b. Heater? 1 submersible
10. a. Lighting schedule? they are turned on from 4pm to 12 noon the following day. 4 hours off
What lights are used? two small white led lights
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? NONE
11. a. Water change schedule? every week (thursday)
b. Volume of water changed? 25% 1 big metal basin
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap water
d. Water conditioner used? Nutrifin plus
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? dunno...?
12. Foods? fish flakes (tetramin) but, can i feed them any other kind like veg. carrots or cabbage at some point?
How often are they fed? twice a day lunch and very late dinner 9pm. small amounts like a pinch of my fingers much
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? none so far. except for the ich that i cured. no major.
b. Appearance of poop? white...sometimes it has cream in color.
c. Appearance of gills? normal.
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? yes. for ich. i just put 5 ml. ich treatment (blue in color) for i don't wanna overdose them. i put aquarium salt just 1 tbls.
b. What meds were used? jungle ick guard.
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
how do i insert pictures?