Hola!:) - Page 4
Tropical Fish

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources » Welcome to Tropical Fish Keeping » Introduce Yourself » Hola!:)

Hola!:)

This is a discussion on Hola!:) within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the Welcome to Tropical Fish Keeping category; --> Have a good one! but very nice! I have a 20 gallon tank with a red belly piranha. And hmm im not sure i ...

Reply
Old 09-30-2011, 08:09 PM   #31
 
Have a good one! but very nice! I have a 20 gallon tank with a red belly piranha. And hmm im not sure i dont really know too much about gourami. I actually am converting to saltwater next summer though,Once my piranha becomes too big for my tank
SaltwaterTaylor14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:10 PM   #32
 
iraaiskr's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterTaylor14 View Post
Have a good one! but very nice! I have a 20 gallon tank with a red belly piranha. And hmm im not sure i dont really know too much about gourami. I actually am converting to saltwater next summer though,Once my piranha becomes too big for my tank
piranha? :B tell me more!
iraaiskr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #33
 
Haha what would you like to know about it?
SaltwaterTaylor14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #34
 
iraaiskr's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterTaylor14 View Post
Haha what would you like to know about it?
is the little guy fun to keep? how do you feed it? do you feed it real live fish?
iraaiskr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #35
 
Yes, the piranha is a very fun fish. But it is usually very shy and hides behind my rock. He also looks up and down the tank at his reflection. But i feed it freeze dried blood worms and yes once in a while i will feed it live fish. The other great thing about piranhas is that they grow about an inch every month . I love mine but i cant wait to convert to saltwater :)
SaltwaterTaylor14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:18 PM   #36
 
amazon21's Avatar
 
Welcome to the forum!
amazon21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:18 PM   #37
 
iraaiskr's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterTaylor14 View Post
Yes, the piranha is a very fun fish. But it is usually very shy and hides behind my rock. He also looks up and down the tank at his reflection. But i feed it freeze dried blood worms and yes once in a while i will feed it live fish. The other great thing about piranhas is that they grow about an inch every month . I love mine but i cant wait to convert to saltwater :)
uhhh sounds like fun, not sure about the life fish but I bet it has some personality right? when do they stop growing? :O be careful at night, maybe it gets hungry
iraaiskr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:18 PM   #38
 
iraaiskr's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazon21 View Post
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks:) I'm loving it so far
iraaiskr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #39
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iraaiskr View Post
uhhh sounds like fun, not sure about the life fish but I bet it has some personality right? when do they stop growing? :O be careful at night, maybe it gets hungry
Yes it definatly has some personality! but im not really sure but in order for it to keep growing it needs a big enough tank. But i know i gotta watch out :p
SaltwaterTaylor14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #40
 
iraaiskr's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterTaylor14 View Post
Yes it definatly has some personality! but im not really sure but in order for it to keep growing it needs a big enough tank. But i know i gotta watch out :p
hahahaha you can always look a new family for him :) I bet somebody would love to have such a nice fish:)
iraaiskr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hola from Fl loachlover Introduce Yourself 1 12-24-2010 03:57 PM
Hola SilverSurfer Introduce Yourself 15 11-29-2006 04:24 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.