Thanks for welcoming me.
Yes, I know bumblebee gobies are in brackish water. I got bored of the tank I have because there's no light and I cannot plant anything there. I just cannot stand any tank without plants these days. It's so unnatural. You'll probably say, "What's the problem? Get yourself a lighting set!". The problem is my "home minister" (aka wife) has been complaining that my hobby is consuming too much electricity
Why do I get bored with black phantom tetras? They are not as active as lemon tetras (I thought they were). They seem to be loners and chase their own species away. They don't swim around very often. I have bought silvertip tetras and added into the tank with the hope of replacing black phantom tetras. I am pleased with the behaviour of silvertip tetras. They're not as nippy as I thought - obviously not as nasty as serpae tetras and tiger barbs.
Here are my tanks:
- 15 gallon NPT: lemon tetras
- 15 gallon NPT: black phantom tetras & silvertip tetras
- 15 gallon NPT: kribs
- 25 gallon outdoor planted tank: swordtails
- 7 gallon tank: bumblebee gobies
- 4 gallon tank: endlers
- 50 gallon planted tank: cherry barbs, kribs, ottos, black neon tetras, harlequin rasboras, yellow phantom tetras, ember tetras & kuhlii loaches...I know too many species (I adopted too many of them from friends).
- 50 gallon outdoor planted tank: endlers, platies & SAEs
No, latest photos yet. To be honest, most of my tanks look like jungles :)