02-06-2010, 09:45 AM
| || |
With no details other than the fish are dying I'll have to assume, as well as everyone else, that your tank is cycling. That means high ammonia, nitrites. Best thing to do is change about 50% of the water and use a tap water conditioner to remove chlorine.
Do you have a water test kit tp test ph, ammonia, kh, gh?
If not get one. The fish you have are not the best for starting in a brand new tank. The most important, assuming it's the cycling that is taking place, is the water change with water conditioner.
Last edited by Mean Harri; 02-06-2010 at 10:03 AM..