This release attempts to handle some of the aggression issues. Please let me know if you don't agree with the result - I'm sure it will require further fine tuning.
What's new for 2009 09 30 build
- Bioload for snails have been adjusted down significantly.
- Some aggression logic have been implemented. This is still work in progress.
- will take into account size differences
- will take into account their natural aggression between their own species and against other species.
- will take into account species that cannot tolerate its own kind within a limited space. Male betta is the first guinea pig in this category.
- will take into account tank space needed if teritorial bottom dwelling breeding pair(s) form. Will handle multiple breeding pairs of different species based on your tank size.
- Added Texas Cichlid
- Added more loach species.
- Added more tetra species.
- Added more barb species.
- Added Salvini Cichlid.
- Split betta species into male and female to handle aggression issue better.
- Algorithm refined for small tanks (under 10g).
- Algorithm detects if the tank is not high enough for selected species.
- "Clear selection" button has been fixed. Previously it was clearing all fields.
- Total number of species in DB has been increased to 235.
Once again, here's the link: AqAdvisor site