What's new for 2009 11 06 build:
- Bottom area territorial aggression algorithm has been further refined. Although I feel this version of the algorithm does a pretty good job in determining the territorial aggression issues amongst aggressive species, aggression/territory data in fish DB may not be 100% accurate. If you feel the calculator reports wrong results, please let me know!
- Added Asian Arowana.
- Added "Note" column in DB. This allows aqadvisor.com to display species specific notes regardless of the group compatibility such as caution notes.
- Added a caution note for Chinese Algae Eater.
- Added a caution note for Crayfish. <-- not done with this guy yet!
- Male and female bettas are marked as unsuitable combo in the same tank using exception flags.
- New feature - water change schedule has been implemented. Water change volume is based on the total bioload of the selected species. Let me know if % looks ok from your perspective.
- New feature - "max number" field has been implemented. As a first application, maxmimum of only 1 male betta can be held regardless of the size of the aquarium.
- Added 125g Lake Tang species tank under suggested tank links.
- Added a short article about water chemistry for beginners.
- Added a short article about algae eaters.
- Added a short article about ich treatment using high temperature method.
- Added Eclipse System 3/6/12 series filters.
- Added Eclipse System 3/6/12 series aquarium tanks.
- Fixed a bug - "Remove" without any quantity would not display the correct % unless refreshed the screen again.
- Total number of filters in DB has been increased to 112.
- Total number of aquarium tanks in DB has been increased to 51.
- Total number of species in DB has been increased to 302.
Please try out www.aqadvisor.com
if you are interested.
You can also leave some suggestions/feedback on this forum