I just took a pH reading and it showed about a 7. Good? Bad?
I also just purchased No More Algae to get rid of the algae that has been all over the walls of the tank.
Which brings up another thing...the pleco stays under this shelfing I have in the tank. It's there all day long, I have never seen it move out of under there, but I know that it is alive. One day when I walked in, it was on the ground, but as soon as I turned on the light, it went right back to the same place. About a year ago it would be on the sides of the tank getting all of the algae off in the day and night, it would never be hiding. What is up with the fish?