Here are links to my Aquarium log
35g Dickfeldi tank Dickfeldi - 35 gallon Freshwater fish tank
60g Community Community - 60 gallon Freshwater fish tank
35g growout tank Fry tank - 35 gallon Freshwater fish tank
10g Hospital tank hospital - 10 gallon Freshwater fish tank
20g Bristlenose tank Bristlenose - 20 gallon Freshwater fish tank
75g Community tank Community 2 - 75 gallon Freshwater fish tank
65g Peacock/Hap tank cichlids 2 - 65 gallon Freshwater fish tank
20g Oto tank oto - 20 gallon Freshwater fish tank
5g Betta Tank Betta - 5 gallon Freshwater fish tank
80g Mbuna tank Mbuna - 80 gallon Freshwater fish tank
35g Guppy guppy - 35 gallon Freshwater fish tank
In the last little bit some of the changes that have happened in my tanks....
1. Dickfeldi - Another batch of fry, added some anubias hastifolia
2. The dwarf cichlid in the 60g from last shipment has dissappeared :(
3. Moved the peacocks in the growout tank into the 80g
4. Moved the Zebra long Pelvic back into the main tank since it had not shown any signs of illness in 2 weeks+, was dead the next morning.
5. Moved Blue rams into 20g bristlenose tank, Female killed the male that night. Moved Female into 75g community tank last night.
6. The male flameback in the has shown very aggresive behavior due to spawning resulting in a few fish deaths :X
7. Placed a peacock fry into 20g Oto tank temporarily. Java Moss and Crypt Spiralis growing well.
8. Male African dwarf frog in the 5g betta tank passed on a while back unknown causes. Java Moss is growing very well.
9. Sold off most of the Mbuna except unidentified one and pair of acei. The unidentified one killed off both acei overnight but seems to have settled in with his new tankmates, female peacocks even exhibiting spawning behavior. One of the eels is very friendly, approaching fingers in the tank and happily accepting being hand fed.
10. Strong suspicion the butterfly pleco has been the cause of the numerous deaths in the guppy tank. Attempting to sell off remaining guppies.