11-05-2013, 07:46 PM
| || |
Thanks for the replies, I used some tetra algae control. I thought that might help a little, then I got this other stuff at the store called fungus clear that is supposed to take care of fungus and bacteria, I am going to try it out tomorrow. I didn't want to use it on the same day as I used the algae control. He looks like he is healing up a little bit. If this becomes a reoccurring thing I'm going to do at least a biweekly 50/50 water change and see if that helps. I don't keep too many other fish in that tank for various reasons. It's just him and a couple smaller guys. He's almost 4 years old and he has a lot of personality.
Last edited by dude1787; 11-05-2013 at 07:52 PM..