08-27-2009, 06:58 AM
| || |
Originally Posted by redlessi
One of my guppies had fry on monday and she still looks pregnant. Can I do a partial water change with her like that or should I wait? I usually do it on sat and sometimes on wed also.
Without knowing the tank specifics
If you think she is pregnant then I would wait a couple of days. No need to stress out a fish in her condition.
Do you pre-heat the swap water so that it matches in temp? I am sure you dechlor and all that other good stuff. :)
How big is the tank? What percentage do you normally change? These factors could impact the decission.